Personal Data Protection Policy
TTE Design Personal Data protection policy
In accordance with the Turkish Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data, in the capacity of Data Controller, will be processed by being used, recorded, stored, updated, transferred and/or classified within the framework described below, depending on business purposes. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations issued by our Company to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, our Company maintains the appropriate level of security in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data, to prevent unlawful access and to ensure its preservation. takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, excluding our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
The personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are given below, but not limited to those stated here;
Name, surname, Passport ID number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; Your personal data shared by you;
• Carrying out necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies, marketing activities, business development and planning activities, in order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our company,
• Execution of administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
• Ensuring the physical security and control of our company’s locations in use,
• Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
• Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
• Execution of our company’s human resources policies,
• Calling our company’s call center or using the website
• It will be processed for the purpose of participating in training, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
The method of collection and storage of personal data; Your personal data that you share with our company may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. Necessary business processes are designed and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented in order to prevent your personal data provided and stored by our company from being exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained;
• Companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf of and on behalf of our Company, to our representatives,
• Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their applicable laws,
• Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons within the scope of the stated purposes,
• Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons related to legal proceedings, institutions and organizations and third parties, including auditors, and business partners, service providers, authorized third parties, domestic and foreign, for the above-mentioned purposes. can be transferred to individuals and organizations.
Your rights in accordance with Article 11 of KVKK; By applying to our company, your personal data;
• Learning whether it is processed or not,
• Requesting information if processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
• Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
• Deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPP